Friday, January 7, 2011

Paper Shmaper

Work today was fun. I shuffled papers. I answered phone calls. I made coffee. I had sex on the desk. Ah, the life of a secretary. (Okay, the last part was false) I actually do like my job, though. It just sounds boring when I blog about it...

I also started my paper today. Oh political science, how I <3 you! It's going pretty well though, and I'm hoping to finish before Monday. :) Later tonight I'm going to a bar. I need to blow off some steam. What will I drink? I don't know. But I know what I might drink...which brings me to...

ELIZABETH'S TOP 5 ALCOHOLIC DRINKS OF 2010
1. Black Russian.
2. Sea Breeze.
3. Long Island Ice Tea.
4. Sex on the Beach. (This is particularly good if consumed before having sex on the beach. Go figure.)
5. Tequila Sunrise.

And now, a Tequila Sunrise recipe. It's not a traditional recipe...but I like it!

1 Pour 3 oz of tequila into a glass.
2. Fill the rest of the glass with chilled orange juice.
3. Add 1 oz of grenadine to the center of the drink.
4. Use an orange wheel garnish.
5. Serve and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment