Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Railroad Earth at the Catalyst

The last three days have gone by quickly and stressfully. Luckily I have something to look forward to...a concert! I'm going to see Railroad Earth at the Catalyst (my favorite venue) on Friday January 28th. It should be tons of fun. I've been a fan of theirs for awhile, so it'll be nice to see them live. They definitely have a unique sound. Pretty folksy. Well here's a picture of the Catalyst:


And here's a link to Railroad Earth's site:

http://www.railroadearth.com/

They are definitely worth checking out :)

2 comments:

  1. I Listened to one of their songs "storm". Pretty impressive, even tho it's not my favourite genré. :-) Hope you're good! hug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed them! They are definitely unique stuff! Hug hug! x

    ReplyDelete