Saturday, September 10, 2011

Russian Guy Gropes 2,000 Boobs in a Few Days

You read correctly. myducksvision, a Russian youtuber, posted a video of himself touching the breasts of 1,000 different women. All of the women consented. How did he do it?

Well, good ole Liz knows how. He simply offered them sexual favors. Now I know some of my 1.2 million readers might be confused, so I shall clarify. myducksvision offered sexual favors in exchange for sexual favors. Look, it's a perfect exchange. You can't get a simpler transaction. I don't know why no one has realized it. There are even instances in the video in which the females grab myducksvision's breasts.

Aren't I a doll for sharing such insightful thoughts with my followers?

Here's a link to the video:

Here's our man in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment