Sunday, December 26, 2010

Business Law: Text and Cases by Clarkson, Miller, and Cross

As I mentioned earlier, I am passionate about law. Appropriately, I also spend a lot of time reading books on law. Before you wonder where I get all the money to buy these, let me explain. In short, my uncle owns an independent bookstore, and he allows me to 'borrow' some of the inventory for a week or two.

Anyway, the book I am reviewing is "Business Law: Text and Cases" by Clarkson, Miller, and Cross. Oh, and let me explain that is a very, very informal review. In fact, it's not really a review. It's a few thoughts. That's all. That said, I really enjoyed the book. Being an undergraduate, I have not taken an actual law school courses, yet I found this material very approachable. Granted, I have done quite a bit of law reading in my life. Also, the cases were very interesting and well presented. There is quite a variety of knowledge in the text, supplying the reader with cases regarding everything from the constitution to internet crimes. My one complaint is that the book could be a little bit more concise.


No comments:

Post a Comment