Friday, December 31, 2010

Indian Food

I went to my friend's Indian restaurant yesterday. I had chicken curry and rice. It was delicious. Although I went alone, I wound up having a companion. A nice guy (who was sort of a hippie) sat down next to me. We chatted about his medicinal marijuana grow and his pets (he has a llama, a dog, two cats, and a parrot). I think I might have a dating prospect on my hands...

Anyway, since I just had curry, I think I'll share my curry recipe with you:

3 tbs flour
1.5 tbs vegetable oil
1 cup cooked chicken
1/2 Cup diced onion
1.5 tsp curry powder
.5 tsp of nutmeg
.5 tsp of caraway
1 cup chicken stock

1. Heat oil and add onion and spices, cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add flour and cook one minute.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until thick.
4. Put lid on and simmer for 2 - 4 hours. This is the secret to good curry.

1 comment:

  1. hi im omegle

    bypass66@nate.com

    call me lol

    ReplyDelete